We are over the moon that we can welcome you in store from Wednesday 2nd December.
New Opening Hours: We've extended our hours, and will now be open from 9am - 5pm Monday - Saturday.
Safety Procedures in store: We have been busy giving the shop a little refit so we are ready to welcome you back in store and have put the following procedures in place the following to ensure your safety when shopping with us:
- We will be limiting the number of customers on the shop floor to 4, this is to ensure that social distance can be achieved.
- We kindly ask you to sanitise your hands / gloves upon entry, sanitiser will be provided at the front of the shop.
- We ask you to shop as promptly as possible in order to minimise your time in the shop. Difficult I know! This will be the hardest for us too as we love a chit chat.
- Changing rooms are now open, as a small store we are able to sanitise the dressing room every time a customer uses it. We have also put into place measures for any garments tried on in the changing room in which every item will be steamed and quarantined for 48 hours before going back on the shop floor.
- We would like to encourage payment be made via contactless methods, either card or through your mobile phone.
Cleaning procedures in store and online:
- We have regular and thorough cleaning processes in place.
- All clothes are steamed before dispatch or remain in the manufacturers packaging.
- All returns are steamed and quarantined for 48 hours before going back out on the shop floor.
If for any reason you are unable to come in store, we have updated our website with all our newest stock, so don’t worry, you won’t be missing out on any new arrivals or promotions.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Best wishes, Laura and Paul