We are over the moon that we can welcome you in store from Monday 12th April!
New Opening Hours: Monday - By Appointment Only. Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 5pm. Sunday - Closed.
Safety Procedures in store: We have been busy giving the shop a little refit so we are ready to welcome you back in store and have put the following procedures in place the following to ensure your safety when shopping with us:
- We will be limiting the number of customers on the shop floor to 4, this is to ensure that social distance can be achieved.
- We kindly ask you to sanitise your hands / gloves upon entry, sanitiser will be provided at the front of the shop.
- Changing rooms are now open, as a small store we are able to sanitise the dressing room every time a customer uses it. We have also put into place measures for any garments tried on in the changing room in which every item will be steamed and quarantined for 48 hours before going back on the shop floor.
- We would like to encourage payment be made via contactless methods, either card or through your mobile phone.
Cleaning procedures in store and online:
- We have regular and thorough cleaning processes in place.
- All clothes are steamed before dispatch or remain in the manufacturers packaging.
- All returns are steamed and quarantined for 48 hours before going back out on the shop floor.
If for any reason you are unable to come in store, we have updated our website with all our newest stock and also provide an online store tour, so you can see all the new arrivals in the comfort of your own home. All the information about our free styling appointments can be found here - Styling Appointments
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Best wishes, Laura and Paul